Thursday, March 21, 2013

Make-up and Hair Products

Currently waiting in the 3rd floor of SAF for a PhD student's study thing that gives me money :) I hope I get the max of $25! This will help fund my $40 ticket to Marianas Trench! I know it's kind of expensive considering I've seen them for free twice, but I love Josh Ramsay.

So since this blog is pretty dead, I'm going to use it as sort of a 'whenever I'm bored' blog for myself.
Well since my Fall co-op I've been more into makeup and like accessories (actually just scarves). I started shopping at Sephora and even though there stuff is expensive, I think some of the stuff is actually ok for the price! After claiming 3 years worth of birthday gifts, I finally bought something LOL. Here are the high-end brands that I have tried since Fall (and the reason I cannot afford next term's tuition by myself hehe)

- Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo $21 (bought from U.S.)
- Sephora Collection 3-in-1 extractor $3
- Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer $44 (DO NOT LIKE)
- Sephora Collection Matte Blotting Film $3
- Boscia Soothing Cleaning Cream $12 (for my mom)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Liner in Black $12
- NARS Super Orgasm Mini $12
- Hello Kitty Apple Cheeks in Blushing $9
- Hello Kitty Charmmy Eyeshadow Stick in Birthday Cake $7
- Benefit Creaseless Creme Eyeshadow in r.s.v.p. $12
- Buxom Lashliner Duo $12
- tokidoki Perfectto Eyeliner in Arlecchio $6
- MUFE Mist + Fix travel size $11
- Bliss Lemon+Sage Body Butter Max Moisture Cream $7
- Sephora Collection Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner in Black Purple $11 (bought from U.S.)
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus in NC40 $32
- MAC Archie's Girls Face Powder in Flatter Me $30 (bought from U.S.)
- MAC Archie's Girls Betty's Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in Black Swan $16.50 (bought from U.S.)
- MAC Archie's Girls Betty's Lipstick in Oh, Oh, Oh $17.50 (bought from U.S.)
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel $31
- Sara Happ Lip Scrub in Green Apple $30
- Nume Silhouette hair straightener in blue $65
- Macadamia Natural Oil Detangler spray $23
- Bubbi Brushes (Dual eye, dual cover, and angled eyeliner) $26 total

I think that is it! Maybe I'll do reviews of the things that I have strong opinions on eventually. Ta-ta for now.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I am interested in trying the MAC Archie Girls' products. Why do you need 2 black eyeliners btw?

    MUFE Aqua Eyes not that great; it still smudges.
    Don't buy more Bubbi brushes; they are overpriced OEM products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE MY MAC ARCHIE'S!!
    MUFE Aqua Eyes is awesome, lasts forever and only smudges on my inner corners and that's because I have weird shaped eyes.
    It's also completely different from pearlglide because that one has glitter so it's not that good as an everyday liner, hence the two black eyeliners. Actually I have 3 since Buxon lashliner duo is one but it's also glittery.
    I'm totally buying more Bubbi Brushes, they are really awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+
 
Google+